Woman lets her dogs play in the sea, not imagining she would have a desolate end [VIDEO]

A Facebook viral video touched more than one user who knew the sad story of a dog who had the worst who suffered a tragedy at a place near a polluted sea.

You won’t believe it. A Facebook viral video showed the sad story of three dogs, whose owner let them play in a nearby lake, without imagining the brutal accident that would end their lives. The tragic event became viral in Mexico, Spain and the United States. What happened to them? Read all about it in this article.

Infortv, the Facebook page that posted the video, revealed that it all began when Melissa Martin, as the owner of the dogs is called, took her pets for a walk and thought it would be a good idea to let them play in a pond.

As you can see in the images, which made thousands of people cry on Facebook, the dogs were very happy playing in the water; however, everything changed after a few seconds. What happened?

One of the dogs started to feel bad, this was not taken into account by the woman; however, when another of the dogs started to have the same symptoms, she quickly decided to take them to the vet.

To the woman’s misfortune, both dogs died because they had been in contact with very dangerous algae growing near that pond. The third dog also had the same fate as his companions.

Very mortified, the woman made a publication in Facebook, where she told all the details of this fact, this with the aim that other people who own dogs do not make the same mistake.

Here’s the video that went viral on Facebook. You can also check our gallery, to know details of these nice dogs that had a very sad fate.